Hello, dear readers, and welcome to my favorite month of the year! My birthday is in just a couple of weeks and I couldn’t be more excited! And on top of that, I will be a senior in college in the fall! So many exciting things are happening this year, and I can’t wait! I am finishing up submitting all of my assignments over the next couple of days, and I have just one final to take next week, and my grades are looking pretty good right now. And since I am on the subject of school, I wanted to share my last VoxBox I recieved from Influenster. As with the other box, everything was sent to me for testing purposes, and boy did I test it all.
So in the picture above, you can see the contents of the box itself. This is actually a screengrab from the unboxing I did on Youtube! If you’re not subscribed already, you should head over there.The video is embedded at the bottom of this post.
I will simply run down a bulleted list, because I myself hate long, drawn-out reviews.
- Jergens Sunless Tanning Mousse: LOL. I honestly tried a little bit, and didn’t see much of a difference. I’m already getting darker from the summer-y sun. And there’s also the teensy fact that I’m African American. I have all the tan I need! This will definitely be going to a lucky friend in need ;)
- St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub: This scrub. Goodness. I wanted to try this for so long, and thank goodness I didn’t have to pay for it. My skin started breaking out more AFTER I started using it. My skin has been relatively clear, and I had been thinking about getting a facial brush to keep that going, but I have to get my skin back smooth first!!
- L’Oreal Advanced Straight System: This stuff was wonderful on my hair. I loved it. I need t post a picture of my hair so y’all can see how smooth and soft it turned out!
- Softlips Cube: Y’all. I’m going full Texan on you now. This cube is HEAVEN. The mint smells delicious, and my lips feel so soft and smooth after using it pretty much since the box came!
- Sour Punch Straws and Punchies: I haven’t had Sour Punch straws since high school marching band, and it was obvious it had been awhile. The candy was (and still is) delicious, but sour candy hurts the roof of my mouth now. This makes me sad.
So there you have it! Thanks for stopping by, and hopefully I’ll have more to share soon after this crazy semester is over!