This past wash day consisted of mostly tried and loved products, and a new one. I’ll get straight to my breakdown, and a picture!
- First, I prepooed with Ogx Argan Oil & Shea Butter Moisture Restore Mask for about 15-20 minutes – I had to clean the kitchen!
- After rinsing, I shampooed with Pantene Weekly Deep Cleanse Purifying Shampoo. Y’all. This stuff got my hair SO CLEAN. So fresh and so clean clean. Lol. It’s new for me, and I like it so far. It wasn’t horribly drying, actually. It lathers beautifully *sigh*.
- I then cowashed with my FAVE, VO5 Tea Therapy Blackberry Sage Tea Conditioner. My hair loves this stuff, and I love the price, but I don’t love that I can only get this particular one at Kroger! CVS and Walgreens are closer. Boo.
- I deep conditioned with a Henna N Placenta packet for another 10 minutes, and rinsed, then t-shirt dried for about an hour by accident.
- I applied Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk, Cantu Coconut Curl Creme, and Hask Argan Oil Treatment mixed with a little coconut oil, then I hopped into the shower to let the steam work it’s magic. Everything sunk in beautifully, and I covered my hair with my silk scarf and went to bed.
- The next day, I used some EcoStyler gel to revive my now-flattened hair, added a bright blue headband, and went off to class!
Thanks so much for reading, and have a wonderful rest of your week! There will be a new couponing post for the week up very soon!